Sunday, July 24, 2016

Good Morning to all

The coaching staff would like to thank all the parents who worked the meet and the parents, family and friends who sat in the heat yesterday and cheered for Kings Landing.

Divisional Meet-
We finished 5th yesterday out of 6 teams. MVP won the meet. It was an exciting day for all and we survived the heat.
MVP 242
Hawthorne 225
Strathmore 210
Smallwood  197
Kings Landing 187
Pointer Ridge   127

I will not have the All Star list of swimmers until later this evening. Once I have the list, I must know ASAP if your swimmer will not be at ALL STARS.  For example our relay teams from Saturday will probably make it in the meet. This may be the only event for those swimmers. I can sub but I need to know by Tuesday.

Swimmers definitely going:
Tommy Biehn   backstroke
Isaiah   Johnson  backstroke
Abby Johnson     backstroke

Practice this week- NO practice on Monday
9:30 - 11 am for all ages
I would like everyone in ALL STARS to be a t practice on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment