Tuesday, June 16, 2015

June 16, 2015

TEAM T-shirt TIME!  Let the other teams know who we are!

Greetings all.  Please find the link below for ordering Tee Shirts. 


Shirt choices include adult and children sizes.  Material is the same as last year, fast drying light weight.  The most negative feedback I received is that the ladies felt the white shirts were a little to see-through, so I've given the option of the white shirts again, but also kelly green and purple.  You will pay directly online, so I do not need to collect money this year.  I will deliver shirts once they are in.  I can't promise that we will have them before the first meet.  The deadline for ordering, is Friday, June 19.  This is a strict deadline, so please get your orders in ASAP.  I may or may not order extras, I have not decided yet.

the link to order is 



Thanks to everyone who helped last night at time trials.   Typical June weather for us in the evening unfortunately.  My line up will go to the other team later this week and everyone should receive an emailed copy of the line up-  Swimmers will know their events. Heat and lane assignments will be posted on Saturday morning at the meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment